Get more information about National Career College by clicking links below:
National Career College offers outstanding training in the health professions. These allied health programs will give you the skills and the knowledge to become a part of the exciting healthcare field. Programs are available in medical assistant, dental lab technician, and medical office specialist.
The college provides employment assistance. NCC offers hands on learning and provides students with the skills they need to be successful. Instructors work closely with students during their course of study.
The Medical Office Specialist program consists of classes in bookkeeping and clerical work. National Career College’s Medical Office Specialist program in Los Angeles, California will improve your skill set and get you started on a career as a medical office specialist.
Becoming a dental lab technician is an exciting career. The job outlook for dental lab technicians is excellent. They work with hand tools and different materials. Dental Lab Technicians help create tooth replacements that are both aesthetic and functional in order to improve a patient’s life. At NCC you will learn Model and Die, Wax and Metal, Ceramics, and Dental CAD/CAM technology.
An education is an important decision. NCC can help you if you cannot pay for the entire price of your education. The Federal Pell grant is available for individuals who qualify. Students seeking Financial Aid need to fill out a FAFSA form.
National Career College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
National Career College have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (818) 988-2300 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by National Career College by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (28 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $870*
- Based on published reports, around 40 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The medical assistant program takes about 8 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by visiting our medical assistant schools information page.
Medical Records Technician (66 Hours)
Medical records technician program takes on average fourteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $21,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,160*
- The medical records technician program takes about 14 months to complete
Dental Laboratory Technology (43 Hours)
The dental laboratory technology program offered on average takes about thirteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,020*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the dental laboratory technology program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 13 months
Medical Office Administration (36 Hours)
Medical office administration program takes on average eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $11,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,190*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Accounting and Business and Management (67 Hours)
The accounting and business and management program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $22,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $2,150*
- Students complete this program in usually 14 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $20,600. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $75 is required from all applicants. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact National Career College for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||77%||$4,520|
|Receiving Student Loans||77%||$5,019|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 13%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to National Career College.