Get more information about Ultimate Medical Academy by clicking links below:
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) said that healthcare and technical occupations are expected to add 2 million jobs from 2010 to 2020 and approx 998,000 jobs have already been added in the healthcare industry since June 2009. Expansion isn’t slowing its pace!
If you’re seeking for a professional and rewarding career in healthcare, Ultimate Medical Academy is a great place to start. UMA is located in Tampa and Clearwater, Florida; accredited by the ABHES (Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools) – the only agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as both a specialized and institutional accreditor.
UMA’s campus based diploma programs and healthcare degree offer convenient day, evening and weekend classes; while its flexible online learning platform allows students worldwide to access quality healthcare training – anywhere and anytime.
Ultimate Medical Academy have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (727) 298-8685 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Ultimate Medical Academy by clicking the request information to the right.
The program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,540*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Nursing Assistant (32 Hours)
Nursing assistant program takes usually twelve months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,110*
- More than 50 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The nursing assistant program takes about 12 months to complete
Find out more nursing assistant programs by taking a look at our nursing assistant training profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Dental Assistant (26 Hours)
The dental assistant program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,480*
- Around 50 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- The dental assistant program takes about 12 months to complete
Find out more dental assistant programs by taking a look at our dental assistant schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
Health and Clinical Professions
The health and clinical professions programs that are listed below are sorted by the number of credit hours offered.
60 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $25,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- Takes about 23 months to complete
62 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $31,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- Takes about 22 months to complete
61 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $28,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Takes about 19 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$3,655|
|Receiving Student Loans||24%||$3,905|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Ultimate Medical Academy.
- ATA Career Education in Spring Hill, FL (11 miles away)
- Concorde Career Institute - Tampa in Tampa, FL (17 miles away)
- Ultimate Medical Academy - Tampa in Tampa, FL (21 miles away)
- Centura Institute in Orlando, FL (94 miles away)
- Concorde Career Institute - Orlando in Orlando, FL (97 miles away)