Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy
222 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA
- FAFSA School Code: 025239
- Phone: (781) 391-9380
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (781) 960-0114
Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy, located in Medford, offers massage therapy training for interested individuals. The school offers several programs, of which the massage therapy is one of the school's primary programs. The other being offered is in the area of cosmetology, specifically an esthetician program. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy, the graduation rate is about 20%. Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy provides help with finding job opportunities for students.
Students are advised to look up state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last twenty-six straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy. Please consider that the list may be different from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by clicking the request information button to the right.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $8,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,140*
- On average, $6,300 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- Around 90 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Learn more and discover other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools profile page.
Massage Therapy (750 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered on average takes about ten months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $11,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,220*
- $4,600 is the average amount of student loans borrowed for this program**
- Last year, more than 40 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the massage therapy program in 10 months
Read more and see other schools listed by going to our massage therapy schools information page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $7,100. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (781) 960-0114. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||45%||$3,343|
|Receiving Student Loans||55%||$4,976|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cortiva Institute - Boston in Watertown, MA (5 miles away)
- New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts in Hudson, NH (27 miles away)
- Bancroft School of Massage Therapy in Worcester, MA (35 miles away)
- Central Mass School of Massage & Therapy Inc. in Spencer, MA (46 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Groton in Groton, CT (88 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington in Newington, CT (96 miles away)
- Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy in Albany, NY (138 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Westport in Westport, CT (146 miles away)