Get more information about University of Redlands by clicking links below:
University of Redlands is a nonprofit private institution located in Redlands, CA and provides a large number of educational opportunities for students. University of Redlands has an annual student enrollment of over four thousand.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Health And Clinical Professions
Students applying for admission are most often required to submit an application, school records, test scores and any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff. A SAT or ACT exam may be required prior to applying, with scores between 1040 - 1240 for the SAT exam and within the range of 22 - 27 for the ACT exam is common among students admitted to this school. This school has an acceptance rate of 67 percent of which only 27 percent decided to attend. More information regarding admissions can be found here.
Tuition is approximately $41,000 per year, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to determine cost. On-campus housing is available for students, and generally costs about $6,800 each year. Students enrolled at University of Redlands may qualify for aid which is usually loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The University of Redlands Bulldogs participate in a number of athletic programs, overseen by the NCAA. Available sports offered may include but not limited to:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Track & Field (NCAA Division III)
- Football (NCAA Division III)
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the students University of Redlands accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at University of Redlands is about 6,300. The student body is made up of 67% undergraduate students and 33% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $49,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- Per unit charges are around $1,500 for part time students
- The average estimated cost for room and board is listed to be around $16,000
Financial Aid Details
The financial aid table below details the types of financial aid, along with the percent of students receiving aid, and on average the amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$25,611|
|Receiving Student Loans||70%||$6,757|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, University of Redlands may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
With a graduation rate of around 73%, University of Redlands is among the most successful schools in the area.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||63%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||8%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||2%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Music Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation (since 1945)
- Speech-Language Pathology Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (since 1991)
University of Redlands is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Southern California Intercoll Ath Conf)
- Basketball (Southern California Intercoll Ath Conf)
- Track and Field (Southern California Intercoll Ath Conf)
- Football (Southern California Intercoll Ath Conf)
- Swimming and Diving
- Water Polo
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by University of Redlands by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Ethnic Cultural and Gender Studies
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Natural Resources and Conservation
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to University of Redlands.
- University of California - Riverside in Riverside, CA (11 miles away)
- California State University - San Bernardino in San Bernardino, CA (12 miles away)
- California State University - Fullerton in Fullerton, CA (43 miles away)
- Saginaw Valley State University in University Center, MI (50 miles away)
- California State University - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (58 miles away)
Also, you can compare schools by looking through our list of colleges & universities:
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact University of Redlands for official up-to-date information.