Get more information about Pacific School of Religion by clicking links below:
Pacific School of Religion, located in Berkeley, CA, is a school dedicated to providing an education guided by faith. The school maintains a Protestant affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. The school enrolls about 200 students annually, providing a great atmosphere for learning. Pacific School of Religion has several great programs to pick from. The more popular enrolled programs among individuals are shown below:
Students applying for admission are generally required to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
The cost of tuition is nearly $18,000 annually for the graduate level programs offered. The tuition figures may change for a variety of reasons, and as such students should visit the school's tuition calculator to identify their personalized cost estimate of attendance. Living quarters are offered for students, and generally costs about $4,500 for the year. Students attending this school may be eligible for aid which is generally in the form of grants or loans.
Pacific School of Religion is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last seventy-five years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Pacific School of Religion by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (D, M)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (C, D, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $17,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $660 to $790 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $140
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 15%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pacific School of Religion.
- Starr King School for Ministry in Berkeley, CA (0.06 miles away)
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, CA (0.08 miles away)
- Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley, CA (0.1 miles away)
- Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology in Berkeley, CA (0.3 miles away)
- American Baptist Seminary of the West in Berkeley, CA (0.8 miles away)
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley, CA (2 miles away)
- SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary in Oakland, CA (11 miles away)
- San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, CA (18 miles away)