Get more information about Union Presbyterian Seminary by clicking links below:
Union is a Presbyterian Church affiliated school located in Richmond, Virginia, which maintains a seminary for individuals seeking to become priests. Union Presbyterian Seminary has an enrollment of about 300 students each year. Union Presbyterian Seminary offers several great programs to select from. The more popular enrolled programs among individuals are listed below:
- Religious Education
To be considered for admissions, you may be asked to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions staff.
Union also provides services for students such as flexible courses for working or busy students, career counseling for students that may require additional help, and help with employment opportunities for students.
The cost of this school's tuition is approximately $14,000 annually for the graduate programs offered. The tuition figures may change for a variety of reasons, and that is why students should use the school's price of attendance calculator to identify their personalized cost estimate of attendance. Housing may be offered for students that would like to live on-campus for a cost of $3,200 for the year. Some students at Union Presbyterian Seminary may be eligible for financial aid, which is generally provided as grants or student loans.
Union Presbyterian Seminary has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 2005. Get more information by following the link to visit the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Union Presbyterian Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Religious Education (M)
Theology (D, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $13,000-$15,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $430 to $510 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $210
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 3%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Union Presbyterian Seminary.
- Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond in Richmond, VA (2 miles away)
- Maple Springs Baptist Bible College and Seminary in Capitol Heights, MD (91 miles away)
- Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC (94 miles away)
- Virginia University of Lynchburg in Lynchburg, VA (94 miles away)
- Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, DC (94 miles away)
- Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family in Washington, DC (94 miles away)
- Yeshiva College of the Nations Capital in Silver Spring, MD (101 miles away)
- Apex School of Theology in Durham, NC (140 miles away)