List of Liberal Arts Colleges in Michigan
The state of Michigan is home to six liberal arts institutions. Most liberal arts colleges are private institutions that offer a specific curriculum that aims to provide a well rounded education at the undergraduate level. Emphasis is placed on developing skills that are useful in the students' educational development and are applicable in both academic and professional environments. Although students will choose an area of study as their major, it is the well rounded nature of the overall education and exposure to a variety of subjects that differentiates liberal arts colleges from other four year institutions.
Listed Below are 7 Liberal Arts Colleges in Michigan
Click on the school names below to visit each school's profile page where you can see even more details.
Adrian College in Adrian, MI
Visit the website for Adrian College at adrian.edu
- Around 1,700 students enrolled
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $35,000 per year
Albion College in Albion, MI
Visit the website for Albion College at albion.edu
- Around 1,300 students enrolled
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $41,000 per year
Alma College in Alma, MI
Visit the website for Alma College at alma.edu
- Around 1,400 students enrolled
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $37,000 per year
Hope College in Holland, MI
Visit the website for Hope College at hope.edu
- Around 3,700 students enrolled
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $32,000 per year
Kalamazoo College in Kalamazoo, MI
Visit the website for Kalamazoo College at kzoo.edu
- Around 1,500 students enrolled
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $45,000 per year
Olivet College (OC Comets) in Olivet, MI
Visit the website for Olivet College at olivetcollege.edu
- Around 1,200 students enrolled
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $26,000 per year
Notes: Tuition & fee amounts are for both Michigan in-state residents and out of state students, unless noted otherwise. The tuition information displayed is an estimate, which we calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only. Please contact the respective school for information about the current school year.
Source: IPEDS Survey 2012-2015: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.