Southern California University SOMA, located in located in Los Angeles, California, provides program options for students interested in pursuing a career in acupuncture or alternative medicine. The school has an alternative medicine program, specifically a Master's degree in Acupuncture, which provides students with all the skills and abilities required to start their career. Southern California University SOMA provides student services including job placement options and alternative medicine career pathway counseling to help define goals.
City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students research how to obtain licensure. This school is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, having held that accreditation for the last three years. To learn more about consumer disclosures and programs available, please visit the official website of the school.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
- Tuition is estimated to be $9,000 per year*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $220*
- For part-time undergraduate students, the cost of attendance is about $120 per credit hour*
- Ten students graduated in the last reported year
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $9,000-$11,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $120-$140 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $230
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $9,000-$11,000 per year
- Per unit charges are around $130 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $230