American Sentinel University is a 4-year private career school dedicated to providing a practical education for students located in and around Aurora. Students can choose from a few areas of study, including:
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Business and Marketing Studies
Over 220 students have attended and completed their education in the last few years. Over twenty different programs are offered at American Sentinel University, with a Doctor's degree being the highest level offered. The more popular programs are shown below:
- Nursing Administration
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
To help students and recent graduates, American Sentinel University may offer some services to students like:
- Online classes
- Career path counseling
The Distance Education and Training Council, Accrediting Commission has accredited the instruction & training provided by American Sentinel University for over eight straight years. Please visit americansentinel.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Learn more about programs available at American Sentinel University by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $9,000-$11,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $380-$450 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $330
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $9,800 per year for graduate students
- Per unit charges are around $540 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $330
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||22%||$8,581|
|Student Loans (Federal)||21%||$8,170|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to American Sentinel University.
- College America - Denver in Denver, CO (8 miles away)
- Jones International University in Centennial, CO (10 miles away)
- Colorado Heights University in Denver, CO (10 miles away)
- College America - Colorado Springs in Colorado Springs, CO (58 miles away)
- College America - Fort Collins in Fort Collins, CO (60 miles away)