Ancilla College operates as a two year career college that offers training and education opportunities for its students in Donaldson and surrounding areas. Students can select from a few areas of study, including:
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Security and Protective Services
Over the previous several years Ancilla College has granted degrees to more than 180 students. Ancilla College has listed over twenty different programs available to students, with an Associates degree being the highest level offered. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Business Administration
- Health Services
- Behavioral Science
- General Studies
To help students and recent graduates, Ancilla College may offer support services including:
- Online classes
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
The last reported accreditation for Ancilla College was done by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission. Please visit ancilla.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Get more information about the programs offered by Ancilla College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Ancilla College for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $14,000-$17,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $470 to $560 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $240
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$9,122|
|Receiving Student Loans||59%||$5,303|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Ancilla College.
- Little Priest Tribal College in Winnebago, NE (151 miles away)
- Hondros College in Westerville, OH (205 miles away)
- Community Technology Learning Center of Portage in Ravenna, OH (271 miles away)
- American Trade School in Saint Ann, MO (275 miles away)