Bay State School of Technology operates as a private school that offers a great education environment for its students. In the previous year, over 170 students were awarded degrees with about 77% of those who start the program complete it. Bay State School of Technology offers several programs to pick from. The more popular enrolled programs are listed below:
- Energy Management and Systems Technology
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology
- Refrigeration Technology
- Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
To support students and graduates, Bay State School of Technology may provide support services including:
- Online course work available
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Please visit baystatetech.org for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Bay State School of Technology have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (781) 828-3434 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Bay State School of Technology by clicking the request information to the right.
The refrigeration technology programs that are listed below are broken down by the number of credit hours offered.
36 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $21,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $300*
- Takes about 11 months to complete
24 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $700*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Energy Management (36 Hours)
Energy management program takes on average eleven months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $20,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $770*
- Around 50 students completed the energy management program last year
- The energy management program takes about 11 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our energy management degree profile page.
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (24 Hours)
Heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program takes on average seven months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $700*
- Students complete this program in usually 7 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our heating and air conditioning (HVAC) Training page.
Computer Engineering (36 Hours)
The computer engineering program offered on average takes about eleven months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $20,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $800*
- More than 10 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the computer engineering program is about 11 months
More information and school listings are available through our computer engineering degree information page.
Appliance Installation and Repair Technology (360 Hours)
The appliance installation and repair technology program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Required supplies and books: $580*
- Students usually complete the appliance installation and repair technology program in 4 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||58%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||56%||$4,920|
|Receiving Student Loans||44%||$6,887|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bay State School of Technology.
- New England Tractor Trailer Training School of Massachusetts in North Andover, MA (38 miles away)
- Industrial Management Training Institute in Waterbury, CT (108 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Mahwah in Mahwah, NJ (174 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Union in Union, NJ (193 miles away)