Franklin Institute of Boston is a 4-year private institution, which offers career oriented education for its students. Students may pick from several areas of study, including:
- Mechanic and Repair Technology
- Construction Trades
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Engineering Technology
Over 590 students have completed their schooling in the last few years according to annual released graduation information with more than 50% of students who start the program continuing on to complete it. Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology has listed more than ten different programs available to students, including degrees as high as a Bachelor's degree. The more popular programs are shown below:
- Auto Mechanic
- Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Pharmacy Technician
To help support students, Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology may provide services like those listed below:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education has accredited the education provided by Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for over seven straight years. Please visit bfit.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Find more information about available programs offered by Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Mechanic and Repair Technology
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $25 is required from all applicants. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Franklin Institute of Boston, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $19,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $710 to $850 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||97%||$9,510|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$6,841|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology.
- Universal Technical Institute of Massachusetts Inc in Norwood, MA (12 miles away)
- New England Tractor Trailer Training School of Massachusetts in North Andover, MA (27 miles away)
- Industrial Management Training Institute in Waterbury, CT (115 miles away)
- Porter and Chester Institute of Branford in Branford, CT (118 miles away)
- Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford in Stratford, CT (134 miles away)