ECPI College of Technology is a four year career college that offers career oriented education for its students in Virginia Beach and surrounding areas. Students may pick from many areas of study, including:
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Engineering Technology
Over the previous several years ECPI College of Technology granted degrees to over seven thousand students with a graduation rate of more than 46%. ECPI College of Technology has listed over thirty different programs available to students, with a Master's degree being the highest level offered. Some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Medical Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- System Administration
- Computer Systems Technology
- Healthcare Administration
To help support students, ECPI College of Technology may provide support services like:
- Online course work available
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges has accredited the education provided by ECPI College of Technology for over fifteen straight years. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit ecpi.edu.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Find more information about available programs offered by ECPI College of Technology by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Personal and Culinary Services
Security and Protective Services
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $100 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $45. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (757) 671-7171. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $15,000-$18,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $440 to $530 per unit
- Required fees: $58
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $13,000-$15,000 for graduate students
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||82%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||73%||$5,573|
|Receiving Student Loans||69%||$7,862|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to ECPI College of Technology.
- Bryant and Stratton College - Virginia Beach in Virginia Beach, VA (2 miles away)
- Fortis College - Norfolk in Norfolk, VA (3 miles away)
- South University - Virginia Beach in Virginia Beach, VA (3 miles away)
- Centura College - Chesapeake in Chesapeake, VA (6 miles away)
- Centura College - Virginia Beach in Virginia Beach, VA (6 miles away)