Elmira Business Institute is a 2-year career college that provides a great education environment for its students in Elmira and surrounding areas. Over 850 students have received a degree in the last few years based on published graduation information with a graduation rate of around 21%. Elmira Business Institute offers several programs to choose from. Some of the more popular programs being offered:
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Coding
- Medical Administration
- Administrative Assistant
To help support students, Elmira Business Institute may offer services including:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
EBI holds Accreditation through New York State Board of Regents, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.ebi-college.com/disclosures.php.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Elmira Business Institute by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Medical Assistant (A, C)
Medical Insurance Coding Specialist (A, C)
Accounting (A, C)
Business Administration (A, C)
General Office Occupations and Clerical Services (A, C)
Medical Executive Assistant (A, C)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $19,000-$23,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $430-$520 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $2,800
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$3,967|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$4,776|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Elmira Business Institute.
- Ridley - Lowell Business & Technical Institute - Binghampton in Binghamton, NY (46 miles away)
- South Hills School of Business & Technology in State College, PA (106 miles away)
- Bryant and Stratton College - Southtowns Campus in Orchard Park, NY (111 miles away)
- Bryant and Stratton College - Buffalo Campus in Buffalo, NY (119 miles away)
- Bryant and Stratton College - Amherst Campus in Getzville, NY (120 miles away)