Franklin College operates as a two year private institution that provides a great education environment for its students in El Paso and surrounding areas. Students may choose from a few areas of study, including:
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Security and Protective Services
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
Over the past several years Franklin College has granted degrees to over 440 students with a graduation rate of more than 72%. More than ten different programs are offered at Franklin College. The more popular programs are listed below:
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding
- Health Aide
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
To support students and graduates, Franklin College may provide services like:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about admissions information, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Franklin College have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (915) 859-0422 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Franklin College by clicking the request information to the right.
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services (1,290 Hours)
The allied health and medical assisting services program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $25,000*
- Around 30 students completed the allied health and medical assisting services program last year
- Students usually complete the allied health and medical assisting services program in 14 months
Law and Justice Administration (1,770 Hours)
Law and justice administration program takes ,as reported, eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $34,000*
- Around 20 students completed the law and justice administration program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 18 months
Get more information about law and justice administration and find other schools listed by visiting our law and justice administration degree page.
Business Administration (1,710 Hours)
The business administration program offered commonly takes about eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $31,000*
- Students usually complete the business administration program in 18 months
Visit our business administration degree profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Paralegal (1,920 Hours)
The paralegal program offered commonly takes about twenty-four months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $36,000*
- Takes about 24 months to complete
Find out more paralegal programs by taking a look at our paralegal programs profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Computer Information Technology Services Administration and Management (1,530 Hours)
The computer information technology services administration and management program offered commonly takes about fifteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $32,000*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||77%||$5,961|
|Receiving Student Loans||69%||$7,363|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Franklin College.
- Franklin College - El Paso in El Paso, TX (15 miles away)
- Brookline College - Albuquerque in Albuquerque, NM (234 miles away)
- Brookline College - Tucson in Tucson, AZ (270 miles away)
- Texas Careers - Lubbock in Lubbock, TX (289 miles away)