Future - Tech Institute operates as a less than 2-year career school that provides a rewarding education for its students located in and around Miami, Florida. Based on recent program completion data gathered, over sixty students graduated with a graduation rate of more than 25%. FTI offers several programs to choose from. Listed below are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Computer Business Applications (CBA) - Students in the CBA will be exposed to an array of applications used in businesses around the country. The CBA program will help students gain access to entry-level programs in a variety of industries.
- Patient Care Technician Program (PCT) - The PCT program helps students prepare for jobs in healthcare such as patient care, nursing aides, home health aides, home attendants, nursing homes, hospitals, clinics, and orderlies.
- Medical Assistant Program (MA) - The MA emphasizes the knowledge and skills needed to work in a variety of healthcare settings as an MA. Skills include the use of technology, procedures, medical techniques, and healthcare office processes.
To help students and alumni succeed, Future - Tech Institute (FTI) may offer services to help students find a job after graduation. While not guaranteed, students that invest in their education will be set up for success when combined with learning key skills relevant in the marketplace. Job placement assistance programs at FTI may include the following services for students and alumni of their program:
- Remedial courses
- Resume writing assistance
- Academic counseling for students
- Employment search assistance
- Mock interviews to help with formal interviewing
- Dress code and business attire for a formal interview
- Job listing searches
Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, financial aid, tuition, staff biographies, disclosures, and an array of student resources. Student services include placement services, student advising, transcripts, records management, housing, parking, financial aid, academic advising, personal advising, transportation, and library services.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Nursing Assistant (C)
Medical Office Assistant (C)
Data Entry Technology (C)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $6,500-$7,800 per year
- Required fees: $160
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,525|