Georgia Christian University is a four year private career school that provides training and education opportunities for its students. Over 330 students have attended and completed their education in the last few years based on published graduation information. Georgia Christian University offers several programs to choose from. The more popular enrolled programs are listed below:
- Business Administration
To help students and recent graduates, Georgia Christian University may offer support services including:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Helping students find work after graduation
Georgia Christian University has been accredited by the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools, Accreditation Commission since 2009. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Education (B, M)
Business Administration (B, M)
Ministry (B, D, M)
Theology (B, D, M)
Music (B, D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $5,300 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $200 to $240 per unit
- Required fees: $340
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $6,900-$8,300 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $290 to $340 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $340
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||85%||$4,879|
|Receiving Student Loans||55%||$7,848|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Georgia Christian University.
- Shorter College - Professional Studies in Marietta, GA (16 miles away)
- Beulah Heights University in Atlanta, GA (17 miles away)
- Lexington Healing Arts Academy in Lexington, KY (285 miles away)