Grantham University is a career college dedicated to offering a solid education for students located in and around Kansas City. Students may select from many areas of study, including:
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Security and Protective Services
Over two thousand students have received a degree in the last few years based on published graduation information with a graduation rate of around 33%. Grantham University has listed more than twenty different programs available, including degrees as high as a Master's degree. The more popular programs are shown below:
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Business Administration
- Law and Justice Administration
- Information Systems
- Electrical and Communications Engineering Technology
To help students and alumni succeed, Grantham University may provide support services including:
- Online course work available
- Academic counseling for students
- Assistance to find work
Grantham University has been accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council, Accrediting Commission since 1961. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit grantham.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Learn more about programs available at Grantham University by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Security and Protective Services
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Grantham University. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $6,400-$7,600
- For part-time students, charges are between $270-$320 per unit
- Required fees: $150
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $3,900-$4,700 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $330 to $390 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $150
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$3,894|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$7,937|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Grantham University.
- National American University - Zona Rosa in Kansas City, MO (0.2 miles away)
- National American University - Independence in Independence, MO (21 miles away)
- National American University - Overland Park in Overland Park, KS (21 miles away)
- Wright Career College in Overland Park, KS (22 miles away)
- National American University - Lee's Summit in Lee's Summit, MO (27 miles away)