Independence University is a private career college dedicated to providing a sound education for students in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas. Over 270 students have completed their education in the last few years with a graduation rate of more than 26%. Independence University has several programs to select from. Some of the more popular programs being offered:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Healthcare Administration
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Health Services Administration
- Health Management and Clinical Assistant
- Nursing Administration
To help support students, Independence University may provide some services to students like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit independence.edu.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Independence University. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Visual and Performing Arts
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $18,000-$22,000
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $16,000-$19,000 for graduate students
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||85%||$4,352|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$7,891|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Independence University.
- Stevens - Henager College - Murray in Murray, UT (2 miles away)
- Eagle Gate College - Murray in Murray, UT (3 miles away)
- Eagle Gate College - Layton in Layton, UT (27 miles away)
- Broadview University - Layton in Layton, UT (30 miles away)
- Stevens - Henager College of Business - Provo in Orem, UT (30 miles away)