Institute of Culinary Education operates as a less than two-year private institution that offers high quality education and training for its students located in and around New York. Over the past several years Institute of Culinary Education granted degrees to more than 750 students. Institute of Culinary Education offers several programs to choose from. The more popular programs are shown below:
- Culinary Arts
- Baking And Pastry
- Restaurant, Culinary and Catering Management
- Hotel and Hospitality Management
To help students and alumni succeed, Institute of Culinary Education may provide some services to students like those listed below:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Counseling assistance
- Student employment
- Employment search assistance
Institute of Culinary Education has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 2000. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a list of the programs that may be offered at Institute of Culinary Education. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (212) 847-0700.
Culinary Arts (650 Hours)
The culinary arts program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $39,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,870*
- Based on published reports, around 300 students completed the culinary arts program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our culinary arts schools information page.
Baking And Pastry (610 Hours)
Baking and pastry program takes approximately eight months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $38,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $2,430*
- Around 200 students completed the baking and pastry program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by visiting our baking and pastry classes information page.
Restaurant and Catering Management (316 Hours)
The restaurant and catering management program offered most often takes about seven months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,590*
- Around 100 students completed the restaurant and catering management program last year
- Students usually complete the restaurant and catering management program in 7 months
Get more information about restaurant and catering management and see other schools listed by checking out our restaurant and catering management degree page.
Hotel and Hospitality Management (638 Hours)
The hotel and hospitality management program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $940*
- Based on published reports, around 60 students completed the hotel and hospitality management program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by browsing our hotel and hospitality management degree profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||58%||$5,352|
|Receiving Student Loans||73%||$7,995|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Institute of Culinary Education.
- French Culinary Institute in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- Star Career Academy - Syosset in Syosset, NY (25 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Shelton in Shelton, CT (58 miles away)
- Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY (69 miles away)
- Jna Institute of Culinary Arts in Philadelphia, PA (83 miles away)