Interested in a career-focused college with a wide range of technical programs and a convenient campus near you? Then Institute of Technology is the perfect educational experience for you. We'll help you launch a new future of real opportunities.
Since 2004, we have been fulfilling our vision to be the premier provider of postsecondary education in the western U.S., measured by student satisfaction and focused educations that lead to valued careers. Our exciting list of career training programs includes education for the fields of allied health, network technology, computer technology, computerized accounting, web/graphic design, culinary arts, and more. Our class schedules are flexible, and our instructors provide classroom instruction balanced with ample hands-on training.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Institute of Technology Inc. The list may differ from the actual programs offered, for a complete list of what is being offered students should visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Institute of Technology Inc by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (48 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $19,000*
- Last year, more than 200 students completed this program
- Takes about 10 months to complete
Find out more medical assistant programs by visiting our medical assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (49 Hours)
The heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program offered on average takes about ten months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $19,000*
- Based on published reports, around 200 students completed the heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program last year
- The length of the heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program is about 10 months
Check out our heating and air conditioning (HVAC) Training profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Culinary Arts (92 Hours)
The culinary arts program takes about eighteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $33,000*
- More than 200 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 18 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our culinary arts schools profile page.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (59 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program offered on average takes about fourteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $32,000*
- Around 70 students completed the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program last year
- The length of the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program is about 14 months
Police Science (97 Hours)
Police science program takes on average sixteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $27,000*
- More than 100 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the police science program is about 16 months
Medical Records Administrator (60 Hours)
The medical records administrator program offered on average takes about eleven months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Students usually complete the medical records administrator program in 11 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $75. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Institute of Technology for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||62%||$5,425|
|Receiving Student Loans||65%||$7,783|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Institute of Technology Inc.
- Kaplan College - Fresno in Clovis, CA (2 miles away)
- MCed Career College in Fresno, CA (5 miles away)
- Computer Tutor Business and Technical Institute in Modesto, CA (95 miles away)
- Central Coast College in Salinas, CA (108 miles away)
- Kaplan College - Bakersfield in Bakersfield, CA (110 miles away)