Metro Business College - Rolla operates as a two-year private institution, which offers career oriented education for its students in Rolla and surrounding areas. In the previous year, over sixty students were awarded degrees with a graduation rate of around 66%. Metro Business College - Rolla has several programs to select from. Listed below are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Medical Administration
- Medical Insurance Coding
- Medical Office Assistant
- Data Entry Technology
- Massage Therapy
To help students and recent graduates, Metro Business College - Rolla may offer student services including:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit metrobusinesscollege.edu.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Get more information about the programs offered by Metro Business College – Rolla by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $10,000-$12,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $200 to $240 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $130
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||87%||$5,184|
|Receiving Student Loans||60%||$6,575|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Metro Business College – Rolla.
- Metro Business College - Jefferson City in Jefferson City, MO (52 miles away)
- CALC Institute of Technology in Alton, IL (109 miles away)
- Metro Business College - Cape Girardeau in Cape Girardeau, MO (127 miles away)
- Daymar College - Paducah Main in Paducah, KY (181 miles away)
- Blue Cliff College - Fayetteville in Fayetteville, AR (184 miles away)