Millennia Atlantic University operates as a career school, which provides a great education environment for its students in Doral and surrounding areas. Millennia Atlantic University offers several great programs to pick from. Below is a list of the more popular programs offered are:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Healthcare Administration
- Accounting and Business and Management
To support students and graduates, Millennia Atlantic University may offer some services to students like those listed below:
- Online classes
- Night and weekend classes available
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Employment search assistance
To read consumer disclosures and programs available, please visit the official website of the school.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Millennia Atlantic University. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $9,100-$11,000
- For part-time students, charges are between $380-$450 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $290
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $8,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $400 to $480 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $290
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||20%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||10%||$2,242|
|Receiving Student Loans||17%||$5,289|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Millennia Atlantic University.