MTTI - WellSpring Center for Natural Health & Wellness is a less than two year private career school that provides training and education opportunities for its students. In the previous year, over 200 students graduated. WellSpring offers several great programs to select from. The more popular enrolled programs are shown below:
- Massage Therapy
- Health and Physical Education, Fitness
- Medical Assistant
To support students and graduates, MTTI - WellSpring Center for Natural Health & Wellness may provide student services including:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. Please visit wellspring.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by MTTI – WellSpring Center for Natural Health & Wellness. The list may differ from current program available, for a complete list of what courses are offered students should visit the school's website.
The massage therapy programs listed below are broken down by the number of credit hours offered.
912 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $1,000*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
60 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $25,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $2,000*
- Takes about 18 months to complete
Health and Physical Education, Fitness (32 Hours)
The health and physical education, fitness program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,270*
- Last year, more than 30 students completed this program
- The length of the health and physical education, fitness program is about 12 months
Medical Assistant (32 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,010*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 10 months
Find out more medical assistant programs by visiting our medical assistant schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
Phlebotomy (90 Hours)
The phlebotomy program offered usually takes about two months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $130*
- Around 30 students completed the phlebotomy program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 2 months
Find out more phlebotomy programs by visiting our phlebotomy training profile page, which also includes career information.
Nutrition (28 Hours)
The nutrition program offered usually takes about seven months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,270*
- The nutrition program takes about 7 months to complete
Find out more nutrition programs by visiting our nutrition degree profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (816) 523-9140 x113, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact WellSpring for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$5,599|
|Receiving Student Loans||99%||$12,253|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to MTTI – WellSpring Center for Natural Health & Wellness.
- Pinnacle Career Institute - North Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (24 miles away)
- Pinnacle Career Institute - Lawrence in Lawrence, KS (35 miles away)
- Blue Cliff College - Fayetteville in Fayetteville, AR (200 miles away)
- Hamilton Technical College in Davenport, IA (279 miles away)