National Latino Education Institute operates as a less than two-year career school that offers a great education environment for its students in Chicago and surrounding areas. Over 210 students have received a degree in the last few years according to annual released graduation information with around 64% of those who start the program complete it. National Latino Education Institute offers several programs to choose from. Some of the more popular programs being offered:
- Medical Assistant
- Data Entry Technology
- Medical Office Assistant
- Customer Service Support
To help students and alumni succeed, National Latino Education Institute may offer student services like:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools has accredited the education provided by National Latino Education Institute for over nineteen straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by National Latino Education Institute. The list may differ from the actual programs offered, for a complete list of what programs are offered students may visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by National Latino Education Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (51 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes ,as reported, twelve months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,410*
- More than 50 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The medical assistant program takes about 12 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools page.
program takes ,as reported, eleven months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $7,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,280*
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Customer Service Support (46 Hours)
The customer service support program offered commonly takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $6,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,790*
- Students usually complete the customer service support program in 9 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||75%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||72%||$3,936|
|Receiving Student Loans||36%||$2,874|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to National Latino Education Institute.
- Hamilton Technical College in Davenport, IA (150 miles away)
- Kaplan College - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (167 miles away)
- CALC Institute of Technology in Alton, IL (239 miles away)
- Brighton Center's Center for Employment Training in Newport, KY (252 miles away)
- Daymar College - Louisville in Louisville, KY (269 miles away)