Pennco Tech was established in 1973 to provide individuals with career training required to succeed. Pennco Tech operates two schools, one in Blackwood, New Jersey and the other in Bristol, Pennsylvania. The school works with individuals to develop a plan for the future and provides the educations, training and skills required to realize those plans. The school will also assist in job placement post-graduation, ensuring that students can have a jump start on their careers.
Pennco Tech offers nine programs in high demand fields:
- Automotive Body and Paint Technician
- Automotive Technology
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Plumbing and Heating Technology (Bristol Campus Only)
- Mechanical/CAD Drafting (Blackwood Campus Only)
- Diesel/Truck Technology (Blackwood Campus Only)
Admissions and Financial Aid
Individuals interested in attending Pencco Tech should complete the online information request form. Financial aid is available and students interested should consult with the financial aid office.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Pennco Tech – Blackwood. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what programs are offered students should visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Pennco Tech – Blackwood by clicking the request information to the right.
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (1,200 Hours)
The heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $22,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,220*
- More than 100 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program takes about 9 months to complete
Check out our heating and air conditioning (HVAC) Training profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Auto Mechanic (2,100 Hours)
Auto mechanic program takes usually fourteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $34,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,480*
- Last year, more than 70 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 14 months
Read more and see other schools listed by visiting our auto mechanic schools page.
Electrician (900 Hours)
The electrician program offered usually takes about six months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,240*
- Around 100 students completed the electrician program last year
- Students usually complete the electrician program in 6 months
Find out more electrician programs through our electrician training profile page, which also includes career information.
Diesel Mechanic (2,100 Hours)
The diesel mechanic program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $31,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,990*
- Last year, more than 50 students completed this program
- The length of the diesel mechanic program is about 14 months
More information and school listings are available through our diesel mechanic schools page.
Medical Records Administrator (600 Hours)
Medical records administrator program takes usually four months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $840*
- Students complete this program in usually 4 months
Auto Body (1,200 Hours)
The auto body program offered usually takes about nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $540*
- Around 20 students completed the auto body program last year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our auto body schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to Pennco Tech – Blackwood must pay an application fee of $100. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Pennco Tech – Blackwood for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||74%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||73%||$4,535|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$8,442|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pennco Tech – Blackwood.
- Lincoln Tech - Center City Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA (12 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA (17 miles away)
- CHI Institute - Broomall in Broomall, PA (19 miles away)
- Kaplan Career Institute - Franklin Mills in Philadelphia, PA (20 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Northeast Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA (21 miles away)