Get more information about Pima Medical Institute – Seattle by clicking links below:
Pima Medical Institute was founded by Richard Leubke Sr. in 1972 to provide students with top quality medical career training and education. The first campus was opened in Tucson, Arizona, though the school quickly expanded, resulting in the addition of eleven more campuses in the states of Arizona, California, New Mexico, Washington, Colorado, Texas, and Nevada. In addition, the school provides flexible courses and scheduling through its online campus.
Pima Medical Institute offers students a variety of educational opportunities, allowing students to choose the healthcare profession that best suits his or her career and education needs. The courses are taught by professionals with experience in their respective fields. As a result, students will receive the best education and training possible, and upon completion will be able to seek employment as a qualified professional.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
Pima Medical Institute – Seattle is located at 9709 Third Ave Ne Suite 400 in the city of Seattle. This campus has a graduating class size which is approximately 530 students in a given year. This campus provides services for students in the form of career pathway assistance for students in need of help, distance learning options for students who need to obtain their education online, and job placement options for students after graduation. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting pmi.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Pima Medical Institute – Seattle. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to see a full list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (206) 322-6100.
Get more information about the programs offered by Pima Medical Institute – Seattle by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (800 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered usually takes about nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $710*
- Last year, more than 200 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
To learn more visit our medical assistant schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may help you match the right school..
The veterinary assistant programs listed below are organized by the number of contact hours offered.
720 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
1,055 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $20,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- Takes about 20 months to complete
Radiologic Technology (2,872 Hours)
The radiologic technology program offered usually takes about twenty-four months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $37,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,460*
- Last year, more than 30 students completed this program
- Takes about 24 months to complete
Physical Therapist Assistant (1,586 Hours)
The physical therapist assistant program offered usually takes about eighteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $33,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $2,430*
- Around 50 students completed the physical therapist assistant program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 18 months
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our physical therapist assistant schools profile page.
Dental Assistant (720 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered usually takes about eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $790*
- Last year, more than 50 students completed this program
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more about dental assistant programs by visiting our dental assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (206) 322-6109. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Pima Medical Institute – Seattle for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||74%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||47%||$4,927|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$8,443|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pima Medical Institute – Seattle.