At Potomac College, we share in your ambitions and goals. In order to deliver only the best education to our students, we have partnered with local businesses and employers to tailor and deliver market-driven curricula to ensure graduates are prepared with the skills necessary to thrive in the real-world. Classes are taught by experienced instructors dedicated to providing the individual attention you need to succeed. At Potomac, we are there for you every step of the way.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Potomac College – Washington. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $13,000-$16,000
- Required fees for full-time students: $950
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $17,000-$21,000 per year
- Required fees for graduate students are around $950
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$2,477|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$4,810|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Potomac College – Washington.
- Strayer University - Global Region in Washington, DC (4 miles away)
- Strayer University in Washington, DC (4 miles away)
- Strayer University - Virginia in Arlington, VA (4 miles away)
- Career Technical Institute in Washington, DC (4 miles away)
- University of Phoenix - Washington DC Campus in Washington, DC (5 miles away)