Premiere Career College is a private career school, which offers high quality education and training for its students. Over a thousand students have completed their training in the last few years based on published information with around 75% of students who start the program continuing on to complete it. Premiere Career College offers several programs to choose from. Below is a list of the more popular programs being offered:
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Medical Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
To help students and alumni succeed, Premiere Career College may offer student services including:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
The last reported accreditation for Premiere Career College was done by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Please visit premierecollege.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The following is a list of programs offered at Premiere Career College. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a comprehensive list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (626) 814-2080.
Get more information about the programs offered by Premiere Career College by clicking the request information to the right.
Surgical Technologist (65 Hours)
The surgical technologist program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $22,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,010*
- Around 70 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The surgical technologist program takes about 14 months to complete
Get more information about surgical technologist and see other schools listed by visiting our surgical technologist schools profile page.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (77 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $28,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $6,060*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program is about 15 months
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention and Treatment Professions (33 Hours)
Allied health diagnostic, intervention and treatment professions program takes ,as reported, eight months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,840*
- The allied health diagnostic, intervention and treatment professions program takes about 8 months to complete
Medical Assistant (39 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes ,as reported, nine months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Required supplies and books: $3,410*
- Around 40 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 9 months
More information and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools profile page.
Data Processing Technology (27 Hours)
The data processing technology program offered commonly takes about six months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,400*
- Around 10 students completed the data processing technology program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Get more details and see other schools listed by browsing our data processing technology degree page.
Bookkeeping (27 Hours)
Bookkeeping program takes ,as reported, six months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Required supplies and books: $2,670*
- Students usually complete the bookkeeping program in 6 months
More information and school listings are available through our bookkeeping courses information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. There is also a $75 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$5,232|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$8,074|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Premiere Career College.