South Hills School of Business & Technology is a two year private school that offers high quality education and training for its students. Students can pick from several areas of study, including:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Security and Protective Services
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Engineering Technology
- Visual and Performing Arts
Last year over 240 students graduated with around 52% of those who start the program complete it. South Hills School of Business & Technology offers at least twenty different programs available to students. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Computer Science
- Law and Justice Administration
- Advertising and Marketing
- Medical Records Technician
To help students and alumni succeed, South Hills School of Business & Technology may offer services like:
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools has accredited the education provided by South Hills School of Business & Technology for over twelve straight years. Please visit southhills.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by South Hills School of Business & Technology by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (814) 234-7759. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $18,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $460-$550 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||87%||$8,757|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$6,285|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to South Hills School of Business & Technology.
- Cambria - Rowe Business College - Johnstown in Johnstown, PA (64 miles away)
- Kaplan Career Institute - Harrisburg in Harrisburg, PA (66 miles away)
- Cambria - Rowe Business College in Indiana, PA (70 miles away)
- Consolidated School of Business - York in York, PA (80 miles away)
- Valley College - Martinsburg in Martinsburg, WV (89 miles away)