Spa Tech Institute - Westbrook operates as a less than 2-year private institution dedicated to providing a sound education for students in Westbrook and surrounding areas. Over 200 students have completed their schooling in the last few years with a graduation rate of about 89%. Spa Tech Institute in Westbrook offers several programs to choose from. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Nail Technician
- Trade and Industrial Teacher Education
To help support students, Spa Tech Institute - Westbrook may offer some services to students like:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Counseling assistance
- Employment search assistance
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1979. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Spa Tech Institute – Westbrook. It is important to note that the list can be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Spa Tech Institute – Westbrook by clicking the request information to the right.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,710*
- Last year, more than 70 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the cosmetology program in 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about six months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $690*
- More than 40 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is about 6 months
To learn more visit our esthetician schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
The massage therapy programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
The program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $2,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $450*
- Takes about 2 months to complete
Polarity Therapy (660 Hours)
The polarity therapy program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $13,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,240*
- Around 20 students completed the polarity therapy program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||79%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||48%||$3,924|
|Receiving Student Loans||55%||$4,509|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Spa Tech Institute – Westbrook.
- The Salter School - Malden Campus in Malden, MA (94 miles away)
- New York College of Health Professions in Syosset, NY (257 miles away)