Sullivan University is a private institution that provides a career focused education. The school was founded in 1962 by A.O. Sullivan and his son A.R. and was originally known as the Sullivan Business College. The school originally offered a one year program, but in 1972 expanded to provide and associates degree. Since then addition of new programs and the ability to grant degrees up to the doctoral has resulted in a large expansion for the school. Three locations in Kentucky and the online division of the school comprise Sullivan University.
Students who attend Sullivan University may choose to pursue one of a number of programs that are designed to prepare individuals for a long term career. Instructors are educated and professionals that work to prepare students for entry into the workforce by providing skill development and training alongside traditional courses. Upon completion students will receive a certificate, diploma, undergraduate degree e or graduate degree, followed by the pursuit of employment.
Programs offered include:
- Mechanical CADD - Associates
- Interior Design - Associate/Bachelors
- Graphic Design - Associate/Bachelors
- Dynamic Web Development - Associate/Bachelors
- Computer Engineering Technology - Associate
- Architectural CADD - Associate
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology - Associate/Bachelors
- HVAC-R - Certificate/Associate
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://disclosure1.sctd.edu/.
The Louisville branch of Sullivan University is located at 3101 Bardstown Rd. This campus has graduated approximately six thousand students over the last few years. This location provides services for students in the form of flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and career pathway assistance for students in need of assistance. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting sullivan.edu.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Get more information about the programs offered by Sullivan University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Personal and Culinary Services
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $100. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $19,000-$23,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $320 to $380 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $570
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $14,000 per year for graduate students
- Per unit charges are around $600 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $380
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Pharmacy School: $34,000
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$6,938|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$13,063|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Sullivan University.
- Daymar College - Louisville KY in Louisville, KY (4 miles away)
- Brown Mackie College - Louisville in Louisville, KY (4 miles away)
- University of Phoenix - Louisville Campus in Louisville, KY (6 miles away)
- Ottawa University - Jeffersonville in Jeffersonville, IN (8 miles away)
- Daymar College - Louisville in Louisville, KY (10 miles away)