Sullivan University is a private institution that provides a career focused education. The school was founded in 1962 by A.O. Sullivan and his son A.R. and was originally known as the Sullivan Business College. The school originally offered a one year program, but in 1972 expanded to provide and associates degree. Since then addition of new programs and the ability to grant degrees up to the doctoral has resulted in a large expansion for the school. Three locations in Kentucky and the online division of the school comprise Sullivan University.
Students who attend Sullivan University may choose to pursue one of a number of programs that are designed to prepare individuals for a long term career. Instructors are educated and professionals that work to prepare students for entry into the workforce by providing skill development and training alongside traditional courses. Upon completion students will receive a certificate, diploma, undergraduate degree e or graduate degree, followed by the pursuit of employment.
Programs offered include:
- Interior Design - Associate/Bachelors
- Graphic Design - Associate/Bachelors
- Dynamic Web Development - Bachelors
- Architectural CADD - Associate
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology - Associate/Bachelors
- HVAC-R - Certificate
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://disclosure1.sctd.edu/.
The Louisville branch of Sullivan University is located at 3101 Bardstown Rd. This campus has graduated approximately six thousand students over the last few years. This location provides services for students in the form of flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and career pathway assistance for students in need of assistance. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting sullivan.edu.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Sullivan University.
- Daymar College - Louisville KY in Louisville, KY (4 miles away)
- Brown Mackie College - Louisville in Louisville, KY (4 miles away)
- University of Phoenix - Louisville Campus in Louisville, KY (6 miles away)
- Ottawa University - Jeffersonville in Jeffersonville, IN (8 miles away)
- Daymar College - Louisville in Louisville, KY (10 miles away)