Tri - State Institute is now part of Fortis Institute. TSI operates as a two-year private institution dedicated to providing a sound education for students located in and around Birmingham. In the previous year, over 410 students graduated. Tri - State Institute offers several programs to choose from. Some of the more popular programs being offered:
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Health Management and Clinical Assistant
- Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Dental Assistant
To help support students, Fortis Institute and Tri - State Institute may offer student services like those listed below:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
Please visit fortis.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Tri – State Institute. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Mechanic and Repair Technology
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $12,000-$15,000
- Required fees: $1,300
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||93%||$5,551|
|Receiving Student Loans||99%||$10,060|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Tri – State Institute.
- Fortis College - Montgomery in Montgomery, AL (87 miles away)
- Fortis College - Smyrna in Smyrna, GA (125 miles away)
- Miller - Motte Technical College - Columbus in Columbus, GA (125 miles away)
- Medtech Institute - Atlanta in Atlanta, GA (125 miles away)
- Omnitech Institute in Atlanta, GA (139 miles away)