ATC operates as a less than 2-year private career college dedicated to offering a practical education for students in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Last year over sixty students were awarded degrees with 74% of students who start the program complete it. ATC offers several programs to choose from. The more popular programs are listed below:
- Apparel and Textile Manufacture
- Medical Administration
- Medical Assistant
- Fashion Design
- Appliance Installation and Repair Technology
The last reported accreditation for A-Technical College was done by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a list of the programs that may be offered at A-Technical College. Programs may differ from the list below, to see a full list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (213) 747-8292.
Get more information about the programs offered by A-Technical College by clicking the request information to the right.
The program offered on average takes about ten months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $13,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $640*
- The length of the program is about 10 months
Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
The business operations support and secretarial services programs that are listed below are sorted by the number of contact hours offered.
24 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
720 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
program takes on average eight months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- Required supplies and books: $640*
- Students usually complete the program in 8 months
Fashion Design (30 Hours)
The fashion design program offered on average takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $640*
- The fashion design program takes about 8 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our fashion design schools information page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$5,239|
|Receiving Student Loans||90%||$6,167|