North Dakota State College of Science is a two-year college offering over 80 courses to choose from 39 programs and you can earn your degree in half the time and for a very low cost. If you are looking to have hands-on experience on state-of-the-art equipment that gives you an edge over the others then this college is the right choice for you. They have industry partners that offer internships as part of your education and they have a very good history of placements which is about 99 percent. So you will be employed in just a few months after your graduation.
The North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS) is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. It was founded in 1903 and is the second oldest two-year college in the nation.
NDSCS offers you a complete collegiate experience which includes outstanding academic programs, vibrant campus life with student clubs and organizations, fine arts and athletics. Whether you are looking for a degree, a certificate or a diploma NDSCS offers many exciting options for you to choose from. They have programs in agriculture, architecture, business administration, health sciences, hospitality and science and technology among many other options. And to help you achieve these degrees they offer financial aid based on your need.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $10,900. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $35 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition range:
- State Residents: $3,900-$4,700
- Out-of-State: $10,000-$12,580
- Part-time students are charged:
- State Residents: $120-$150 per credit unit
- Nonresidents: $330-$390 per credit unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$3,872|
|Receiving Student Loans||73%||$7,600|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help students and recent graduates, North Dakota State College of Science may provide services to students like:
- Distance learning
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assisting students to find work
- Day care for children
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Dental Assistant Program
- Accredited by the American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation (since 1960)
- Dental Hygienist Program
- Accredited by the American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation (since 1967)
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1991)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Program
- Accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (since 1972)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by North Dakota State College of Science by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Personal and Culinary Services
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to North Dakota State College of Science.
- Lake Area Technical Institute in Watertown, SD (98 miles away)
- St Cloud Technical and Community College in Saint Cloud, MN (126 miles away)
- Lake Region State College in Devils Lake, ND (166 miles away)
- Hibbing Community College - A Technical and Community College in Hibbing, MN (191 miles away)
- Northwest Iowa Community College in Sheldon, IA (216 miles away)