Northeast Alabama Community College (NACC), in Rainsville, Alabama, is the perfect choice for your community college! It's a school that prepares your journey toward a better future. It is among the 120 top community colleges of the United States according to the Aspen Institute College Excellence Program. There is no doubt that this college offers the quality education they promise to their students, assuring a brighter future.
At NACC, you can earn your Associate degree or transfer to a 4-year university. The STARS and 2to4 programs can ensure that your two-year stay at NACC will count towards four-year institution such as:
- University of Alabama
- University of Montevallo
- Auburn University
- Jacksonville State University
- And more...
The college also offers student services, including academic and career counseling, job placement, technology learning center, as well as a distance education program for their students.
Brighten your future by enrolling at Northeast Alabama Community College today!
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $3,100. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition estimates per year:
- State Residents: $3,500-$4,100
- Out-of-State: $6,900-$8,280
- Charges per unit:
- State Residents: $120-$140 per credit unit
- Nonresidents: $230-$280 per credit unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$5,113|
|Receiving Student Loans||10%||$3,030|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To support students and graduates, Northeast Alabama Community College may provide services to students including:
- Distance learning
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Employment search assistance
Graduation & Transfer Rates
Community colleges offer a variety of career and transfer options for students. The following table shows the graduation and transfer-out rates for this school, versus those community colleges in Alabama, which can be valuable information for determining which school to attend.
|Northeast Alabama Community College||Jackson County||Alabama|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1984)
- Find all the other nursing programs in Alabama
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2009)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Northeast Alabama Community College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Personal and Culinary Services
Security and Protective Services
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Northeast Alabama Community College.
- Snead State Community College in Boaz, AL (28 miles away)
- Gadsden State Community College in Gadsden, AL (35 miles away)
- Georgia Highlands College in Rome, GA (40 miles away)
- J F Drake State Technical College in Huntsville, AL (48 miles away)
- Wallace State Community College - Hanceville in Hanceville, AL (62 miles away)