Academy Di Capelli - School of Cosmetology is a school that provides education and training in the cosmetology industry for residents of Wallingford, Connecticut. Academy Di Capelli - School of Cosmetology has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2006. The primary program taught by this school is in cosmetology, which trains individuals with the skills and abilities necessary to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. In addition, Academy Di Capelli - School of Cosmetology also provides an esthetics program, which provides a comprehensive education in the area of skin care.
In 2010-2011 approximately fifty-nine students completed programs at Academy Di Capelli - School of Cosmetology, with students having a graduation rate of about 88%. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking student loans to pay the tuition and fees for this school was approximately 8.5%.
Academy Di Capelli - School of Cosmetology provides services for students such as help with finding job opportunities for students, flexible courses for working or busy students, and career assistance for students starting their a career in cosmetology. Students should look up state and county licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit academydicapelli.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Academy Di Capelli – School of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (203) 294-9496 x0.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Barber (1,000 Hours)
Barber program takes approximately twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- 23 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the barber program is usually 12 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to Academy Di Capelli – School of Cosmetology must pay an application fee of $100. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Academy Di Capelli – School of Cosmetology, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$4,486|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$5,207|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Academy Di Capelli – School of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Brio Academy of Cosmetology - Meriden in Meriden, CT (3 miles away)
- Northhaven Academy in North Haven, CT (7 miles away)
- Connecticut Institute of Hair Design in Wolcott, CT (9 miles away)
- Branford Academy of Hair & Cosmetology in Branford, CT (14 miles away)
- European Academy of Cosmetology and Hairdressing in Guilford, CT (15 miles away)
- Oxford Academy of Hair Design in Seymour, CT (16 miles away)
- International Institute of Cosmetology in Wethersfield, CT (17 miles away)
- Brio Academy of Cosmetology - East Hartford in East Hartford, CT (21 miles away)