Academy of Hair Technology provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Greenville. Over 350 cosmetology students have attended and completed their certificate in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 52%. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
To help students, Academy of Hair Technology may provide services to students, like:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Employment services to students to help pay tuition
- Job placement assistance
The last reported accreditation for Academy of Hair Technology was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Academy of Hair Technology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (864) 322-0300.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- 10 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
program takes usually six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||69%||$4,585|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$6,700|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Academy of Hair Technology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Salon 496 Barber Academy in Greenville, SC (4 miles away)
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology in Greenville, SC (10 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Spartanburg in Spartanburg, SC (18 miles away)
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Spartanburg in Spartanburg, SC (20 miles away)
- Charzanne Beauty College in Greenwood, SC (44 miles away)