Get more information about Alhambra Beauty College by clicking links below:
Alhambra Beauty College, located in the residential area of Alhambra, California, offers cosmetology training for interested students. Alhambra Beauty College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last 35 years. Alhambra Beauty College primarily provides education in the area of cosmetology through professional and experienced teachers, ensuring that students who complete the program have the skills and abilities needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment. The cosmetology training courses being offered at this school are:
Nearly 480 students graduated from Alhambra Beauty College over the past several years, with about 75% of those who start the program continue on to complete it.
Alhambra Beauty College provides student services such as job placement options for graduates looking for work and cosmetology career guidance to help students. Students are asked to look up state and county licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet current standards. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Alhambra Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (626) 282-7765.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- 25 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about six months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- 36 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools profile page.
The program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $1,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$4,733|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Alhambra Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Paul Mitchell The School - Pasadena in Pasadena, CA (0.3 miles away)
- Rosemead Beauty School in Rosemead, CA (3 miles away)
- David's Academy of Beauty in Pico Rivera, CA (5 miles away)
- Professional Institute of Beauty in El Monte, CA (5 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Los Angeles, CA (9 miles away)
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (11 miles away)
- Make - up Designory in Burbank, CA (12 miles away)