Arthur’s Beauty College has five locations in the state of Arkansas. The school provides an education in cosmetology as part of its mission to prepare students for licensure and employment. Courses in cosmetology, manicuring, esthetics and more round out a curriculum. The school is family owned, and has been for three generations, having experienced substantial growth over the years. ABC also provides evening courses for individuals that require flexibility in their scheduling.
The school offers instructor training and continuing education courses for individuals already considered professionals within the industry. Courses are taught by experienced professionals to ensure that students are provided the best education and training possible prior to entry into the workforce. Upon completion students will be able to take the licensure exam and pursue employment within the field.
Arthur’s Beauty College Inc is located at 2600 John Harden Dr in the city of Jacksonville. Approximately twenty-eight students graduate from this campus annually. This location provides student services in the form of flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours and job placement opportunities for students after graduation. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting arthursbeautycollege.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Arthur’s Beauty College Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (501) 982-8987.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,400*
- 24 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$3,549|
|Receiving Student Loans||68%||$6,724|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Arthur’s Beauty College Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- The Salon Professional Academy - Little Rock in North Little Rock, AR (11 miles away)
- New Tyler Barber College Inc in North Little Rock, AR (13 miles away)
- Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design in North Little Rock, AR (13 miles away)
- Lees School of Cosmetology in North Little Rock, AR (13 miles away)
- Imagine - Paul Mitchell Partner School in North Little Rock, AR (14 miles away)
- Velvatex College of Beauty Culture in Little Rock, AR (15 miles away)
- Washington Barber College Inc in Little Rock, AR (19 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (20 miles away)