ASM Beauty World Academy offers a career oriented education in the cosmetology industry. The school is located in Davie, FL, which is in a predominantly residential area. For the last twenty-three consecutive years ASM Beauty World Academy has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. This school primarily provides education and training in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, ensuring that students who complete the program will have the skills necessary to pursue licensure and gainful employment. In addition, this school also offers a nail technology program for students who wish to pursue nail care, an esthetics program, which offers a comprehensive education in the area of skin care and treatment, and a cosmetology instructor training program for students that wish to become a cosmetology instructor.
Approximately 520 students completed their training at this school over the past several years. ASM Beauty World Academy reported students had a federal loan default rate of approximately 5.7% in 2009.
ASM Beauty World Academy offers services for students such as program or licensure preparation in the form of remedial education courses, daycare services for young children, and cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students. Students must look up state licensing regulations to make sure programs meet established standards. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at ASM Beauty World Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (954) 321-8411.
Cosmetology (1,200 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 27 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
The program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $1,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
Barber (1,200 Hours)
The barber program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- The length of the barber program is usually 12 months
Personal Grooming Arts (600 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- 21 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the personal grooming arts program is usually 8 months
Facial Treatment Specialist (260 Hours)
Facial treatment specialist program takes on average three months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||67%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||67%||$4,298|
|Receiving Student Loans||33%||$4,360|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to ASM Beauty World Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers in Hollywood, FL (5 miles away)
- Florida Academy of Health & Beauty in Oakland Park, FL (9 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Lauderhill in Lauderhill, FL (10 miles away)
- Beauty Schools of America - North Miami Beach in North Miami Beach, FL (10 miles away)
- La Belle Beauty School in Hialeah, FL (13 miles away)
- Beauty Schools of America - Hialeah in Hialeah, FL (13 miles away)
- Beauty Academy of South Florida in Hialeah Gardens, FL (13 miles away)
- Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers - Miami Beach in North Bay Village, FL (14 miles away)