Students interested in a career in cosmetology and beauty may obtain an education through Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics, which is located in a metropolitan area of New York, NY. Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics primarily offers classes in the area of cosmetology, ensuring that students who complete the program get the skills and education necessary to pursue licensure and gainful employment. In addition, this school also offers an esthetics program, which offers an excellent education in the field of skin care and treatment.
Nearly 120 students graduated from Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics over the last couple of years, with a graduation rate of around 90%.
Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics provides services for students such as cosmetology career guidance & assistance for current and graduated students, adaptable scheduling for individuals who require flexibility, and job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. Students are advised to look up state and county licensing regulations to ensure programs meet current standards. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see program details, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 21272612.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- 131 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 4 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $100. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||73%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$2,985|
|Receiving Student Loans||63%||$5,327|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Manhattan in New York, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Carsten Aveda Institute of New York in New York, NY (0.8 miles away)
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - New York in New York, NY (0.8 miles away)
- Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training in New York, NY (1 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - New York in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ (3 miles away)
- Total Image Beauty Academy in Union City, NJ (3 miles away)
- Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York in West New York, NJ (3 miles away)