Avenue Five Institute is located in Austin, Texas, and is a beauty school that specializes in cosmetology education. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Avenue Five Institute for over four years. The main program offered by this school is in cosmetology, which trains individuals with the skills and abilities necessary to obtain licensure and seek out long term employment after graduation. In addition to cosmetology, this school also has an esthetics program, which offers a comprehensive education in the area of skin care.
Enrollment at Avenue Five Institute is approximately 210 students annually, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 72%.
Avenue Five Institute provides services for students such as adaptable training for individuals who require flexibility, cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students, and job placement opportunities for graduates in need of employment. Students must look up state and county licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Avenue Five Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 51296812.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- 77 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about six months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- 109 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Massage Therapy (900 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the massage therapy program is usually 8 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by visiting our massage therapy schools profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $100 application fee for those applying to a program. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||76%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||59%||$4,109|
|Receiving Student Loans||76%||$8,937|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Avenue Five Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Baldwin Beauty School - North Austin in Austin, TX (0.2 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The school - Austin in Austin, TX (7 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Round Rock in Round Rock, TX (8 miles away)
- Baldwin Beauty School - South Austin in Austin, TX (9 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Austin in Austin, TX (10 miles away)
- Central Texas Beauty College - Round Rock in Round Rock, TX (11 miles away)