Avi Career Training is a school that offers training in the beauty industry for residents of Great Falls, Virginia. This school has been accredited by the Council on Occupational Education since 2005. Avi Career Training primarily provides classes in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, increasing the chances that students who complete the program are equipped with the skills needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment. The cosmetology training courses that may be offered at this location are:
Over the past couple of years close to 70 students have attended Avi Career Training, with a graduation rate of around 85%. In 2009 the reported default rate of individuals taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school was approximately 3.9%.
Avi Career Training provides student services including cosmetology career pathway counseling to help students and job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. Students should look up local and state licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested students may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Avi Career Training. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (703) 759-2200.
The master esthetician programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,200 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes on average six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||73%||$4,277|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$7,581|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Avi Career Training. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Paul Mitchell the School - Mclean in McLean, VA (6 miles away)
- Hair Expressions Academy in Rockville, MD (10 miles away)
- Springfield Beauty Academy in Annandale, VA (11 miles away)
- Cosmopolitan Beauty & Tech School in Annandale, VA (11 miles away)
- Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology in Gaithersburg, MD (12 miles away)
- American Beauty Academy - Wheaton in Wheaton, MD (13 miles away)
- Graham Webb International Academy of Hair in Arlington, VA (13 miles away)
- Montgomery Beauty School in Silver Spring, MD (16 miles away)