Interested individuals in and around Middletown may pursue a cosmetology education by attending Beauty School of Middletown. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1974. Beauty School of Middletown offers an in-depth cosmetology program that trains students for entry into the beauty industry as licensed and qualified professionals. In addition to cosmetology, Beauty School of Middletown also has an esthetics program, which offers an excellent education in the area of skin care and treatment and a nail technology program for students who would like to pursue nail artistry.
Over the past several years close to 200 students have attended Beauty School of Middletown, with a graduation rate of around 69%. The student loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 3.9% for individuals taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school.
Beauty School of Middletown offers help with finding job options for students. City and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Beauty School of Middletown, including consumer disclosures, by visiting thebeautyschoolofmiddletown.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Beauty School of Middletown. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 84534312.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about eight months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- 31 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- 22 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Get more information about esthetician and see other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools page.
The program offered on average takes about three months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (845) 343-2171. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||81%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||64%||$3,836|
|Receiving Student Loans||70%||$6,494|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Beauty School of Middletown. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- North Westchester School of Hair - Cosmetology in Peekskill, NY (28 miles away)
- Capri School of Hair Design in Nanuet, NY (31 miles away)
- Roman Academy of Beauty Culture in Hawthorne, NJ (36 miles away)
- Capri Institute - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (37 miles away)
- M J Murphy Beauty College of Mount Pleasant in Mount Pleasant, MI (39 miles away)
- Artistic Academy of Hair Design in Morris Plains, NJ (39 miles away)
- Capri Institute - Clifton in Clifton, NJ (40 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (41 miles away)