Bell Mar Beauty College provides cosmetology training for students located in Cicero and surrounding areas. Over seventy cosmetology students have attended and completed their training in the last few years. The cosmetology training courses that may be offered at this school are:
To help students, Bell Mar Beauty College may offer services to students, including:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Employment services to students to help pay tuition
- Job placement assistance
- Night and weekend classes available
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about admissions information, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Bell Mar Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (708) 863-6644.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- 23 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $7,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $3,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$3,776|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Bell Mar Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Chicago in Chicago, IL (4 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - West Chicago in Chicago, IL (4 miles away)
- University of Aesthetics - Chicago in Chicago, IL (6 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Chicago in Chicago, IL (6 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Bridgeview in Bridgeview, IL (8 miles away)
- Cain's Barber College Inc in Chicago, IL (8 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - Chicago in Chicago, IL (8 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Chicago, IL (9 miles away)