Blue Cliff Career College is a school that provides education and training in the cosmetology industry for residents of Mobile, AL. For the last ten consecutive years this school has received its accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to prepare students for immediate employment upon completion, providing all the skills required to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. The cosmetology courses offered at this location are:
Over 500 students have enrolled at Blue Cliff Career College over the past several years, with a graduation rate of around 89%. In the most recent reporting years, the estimated average rate for students taking loans to help pay the tuition for this school was around nineteen percent.
Blue Cliff Career College offers services for students including career assistance for students beginning a career in cosmetology, flexible scheduling for working or busy students, and help with finding job options for students. Students must look up local and state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. Students can learn more about Blue Cliff Career College, including licensing and consumer disclosures, by visiting the school's portal.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Blue Cliff Career College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (251) 473-2220.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,400*
- 18 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
Massage Therapy (750 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- 17 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our massage therapy schools information page.
Esthetician (1,500 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,500*
- 12 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (650 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered usually takes about eight months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 8 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||81%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||54%||$4,599|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$4,556|