Brittany Beauty School offers a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Levittown, New York, which is in a predominantly residential area. For the last forty years Brittany Beauty School has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to prepare students for gainful employment upon completion, having provided all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry.
Enrollment at Brittany Beauty School is nearly 190 students annually, with about 71% of those who start the program continue on to graduate. The student loan default rate last reported averaged around 19% for individuals taking loans to pay the tuition and fees for this school.
Brittany Beauty School provides help with finding job opportunities for students. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Brittany Beauty School, including licensure preparation, by visiting brittanybeautyschool.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Brittany Beauty School – Levittown. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (516) 731-8300.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average ten months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- 93 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 10 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Brittany Beauty School – Levittown for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||60%||$5,408|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$6,815|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Brittany Beauty School – Levittown. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Long Island Nail & Skin Care Institute in Levittown, NY (1 miles away)
- Long Island Beauty School - Hempstead in Hempstead, NY (6 miles away)
- Long Island Beauty School - Hauppauge in Hauppauge, NY (18 miles away)
- American Beauty School in Bronx, NY (19 miles away)
- Midway Paris Beauty School in Ridgewood, NY (20 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Queens in Astoria, NY (21 miles away)
- Westchester School of Beauty Culture in Mount Vernon, NY (21 miles away)
- Brittany Beauty School - Bronx in Bronx, NY (22 miles away)