Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
California Academy – A Paul Mitchell Partner School is located at 2100 Arden Way Ste 265 in the city of Sacramento. This campus has a graduating class size which is about 200 students each year. This location offers student services in the form of flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours and job placement options for students after graduation. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchell.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at California Academy – A Paul Mitchell Partner School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (916) 646-3523.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $4,200*
- 133 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,500*
- 70 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||81%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||53%||$4,662|
|Receiving Student Loans||78%||$8,844|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to California Academy – A Paul Mitchell Partner School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- My - Le's Beauty College in Sacramento, CA (5 miles away)
- Federico Beauty Institute in Sacramento, CA (6 miles away)
- Cosmo Beauty Academy in Sacramento, CA (6 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Sacramento in Sacramento, CA (7 miles away)
- Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Fairfield in Fairfield, CA (42 miles away)