Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics, located in the metropolitan area of Omaha, NE, offers cosmetology training for interested students. For the last twenty-five consecutive years this school has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics primarily offers education in the area of cosmetology, ensuring that students who complete the program will have the skills needed to pursue licensure and long term employment. In addition, Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics also offers an esthetics program, for individuals who wish to focus on skin care and treatments.
Over 500 students have enrolled at Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics over the last few years.
Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics offers student services such as remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, career counseling for students beginning a career in cosmetology, and help with finding job opportunities for students. Students are advised to look up local and state licensing regulations to make sure programs meet established standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 40233312.
Cosmetology (2,100 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately fourteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,000*
- 58 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 14 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,500*
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
925 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $7,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $100*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
300 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $2,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $100*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $150. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (402) 333-3329 x514. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||67%||$3,245|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$3,831|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Xenon International Academy - Omaha in Omaha, NE (4 miles away)
- E Q School of Hair Design in Council Bluffs, IA (13 miles away)
- La'James International College in Fremont, NE (24 miles away)
- Josephs College of Beauty - Lincoln in Lincoln, NE (40 miles away)
- College of Hair Design - Lincoln in Lincoln, NE (43 miles away)
- College of Hair Design - East Campus in Lincoln, NE (43 miles away)